Friday, April 27, 2012

Bloodshot Eye Makeup

So I finally figured out a way to use that red shade in the Sleek Me, Myself, & Eye palette.  I've been staring at it since I got it, so excited to try it yet unsure about how to go about wearing it.  Then I took a cue from Marilyn Monroe.  She used to take a red lip liner and draw an almost undetectable small red dot in her very inner corner to make her eyes appear whiter.  So I thought, maybe I could use the red shadow as an inner corner highlight?  For some reason the combo of the red shadow and purple liner reminds me of superhero comic books.  Don't know why, it just does.  This is also the first look I've done with as strong a brow as pictured here, and I think I like it!  I've been doing my brows similarly ever since.  List of products used after the jump!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...