Monday, April 30, 2012

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner Swatches!

L-R:  Crystal Gold, Crystal Jade, Crystal Hip,
Crystal Pink, Crystal Pewter, Crystal Aqua
During the fabulous 40% off sale on NYX products Ulta had a few weeks ago I snatched up some of their Liquid Crystal Liners.  I'm a big fan of glitter liners because you can get the za za zoo of glitter without the mess of glitter fallout.  I haven't used these yet but I figured I'd throw some swatches your way.  If they turn out to be a lot better (or worse) than I figured they be, I'll let you know :)
Swatches L-R:  Crystal Pink, Crystal Pewter, Crystal Hip, Crystal Jade,
Crystal Gold, Crystal Aqua
Even though it's the least pigmented of the pack, I'm excited to see how Crystal Hip turns out.  I feel like it's going to give the eyes a subtle bit of electric...we shall see!  Crystal Pewter is a unique one too.  It's got a mixture of pink, lavendar, and blue glitters!

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty, can't wait to see how they turn out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use them! Especially with the summer coming up soon.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...