Friday, February 1, 2013

Urban Decay Vice Palette "Chaos" Look

Without a doubt, Chaos is the standout shade from Urban Decay's Vice Palette, so I really wanted to challenge myself to use it for a day look.  I got so many compliments on this look it was insane, especially since I only went to get my blood taken and to the gas station.  It's something about this kind of electric blue that demands attention.  List of products after the jump!

Eyes:

Face:
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
  • Sephora Microsmooth Foundation in 30 Sand
  • Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in Light/Medium
  • Milani Bronzing Powder in Light
I skipped blush and lips because I didn't want any competition with the eyes. 

If you have brown eyes, Chaos was made for you.  It really made my eyes pop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...