- Laced (Urban Decay Vice Palette) - all over the lid
- Tease (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette) - blended lightly through the crease
- Chaos (Urban Decay Vice Palette) - blended out in the outer corner and on top of liner
- The Deep End (Sephora Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner) - lined and winged out on the top lashline
- Buxom Lash Mascara
- ELF Brow Kit in Medium
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
- Sephora Microsmooth Foundation in 30 Sand
- Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in Light/Medium
- Milani Bronzing Powder in Light
I skipped blush and lips because I didn't want any competition with the eyes.
If you have brown eyes, Chaos was made for you. It really made my eyes pop.