Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sample Look from Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Quad in Precocious!

I know what you're thinking...for someone who wasn't too keen on that Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Quad, you sure are posting about it a lot.  At least that's what the voice in my head is thinking.  But I just wanted to so you the look that Revlon suggests you do on the back of the quad.  The stupid-head that I am forgot to take a picture of the diagram on the back before I returned the quad (and yes, I returned that shizznit with the quickness, there are too many other products that I want to try without keeping something I don't like), but it was just the same kind of suggestive eye diagram found on most eye quads/trios or what not.  I did like that it wasn't so predictable, as the lid color was darker than most other shadow sets want you to  and they didn't want the darkest purple in the outer V, so I appreciate the deviation from norms.  The look turned out alright, but i already colors that were similar to the Revlon shades (check out my comparison post here) so I didn't feel the need to keep it.  List of products for the whole face after the jump!

Eyes:


Face:

Lips:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...