Monday, January 30, 2012

My Go-To Going-Out Look

There are days when I know that I'm going to be doing something other than just work, lying around the house, or just going to the store.  I just don't know at the time what that's going to be.  My friends and I are pretty spontaneous so there have been many occasions when, at the last minute, we decide we're going to a movie, a restaurant, or a bar.  For times like these when I have no idea what to expect from an excursion, this look is what I go for.  It's fairly simple and neutral so it will go with whatever I wear.  Also, it's just dramatic enough to be appropriate for various night activities but light enough to be worn during the day.  List of products after the jump!

Eyes

  • NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette (dark brown) - patted from outer corner down into lashes and then blended slightly into crease and smudged on outer 2/3 of lower lashline
  • Urban Decay Shadow in Stray Dog - patted/blended next to dark brown and towards the inner corner
  • NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette (white) - blended in the inner corner, crease, and brow bone
  • Too Faced Glamour-to-Go Fairy Edition palette (dark brown) - brows
  • Jordana Fabuliner - winged out on top lashline
  • Buxom Lash Mascara
  • Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara
Face
Lips
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Charm - on top
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Baby

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot! I just checked out your blog too and it's really great! You've got a new subbie too ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...