- Rite Aid Renewal Angled Blush Brush: I've had this for quite a while but just now used it. I found that it's the perfect angled brush for contouring because it's a bit on the smaller side and is fluffier (compared to other brushes I have like it). It has a good density to it, but since it seems to apply the perfect amount of product.
- Ecotools Blush Brush: Now that it's summer I sometimes like to go a bit stronger with my blush and I noticed with my usual brushes I use for blush I get a sheerer application than I'd prefer. This month I've been really taken with using the Ecotool Blush Brush's paddle shape to get optimal pigmentation. I do this by swiping the flat side of the brush back and forth along my cheek bone.
- Sonia Kashuk Brow Brush: I used to think I didn't like using shadows for filling and shaping my brows but I now realize that was because my brushes were too soft. This Sonia Kashuk brush is much coarser and firmer and makes doing my brows a breeze.
- LORAC Croc Palette: I just heart this palette so much and can't stop raving about it. Four only having 4 shadows and 1 blush it is so versatile and just perfect for on-the-go and travel.
- Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray: I've always like this liner and have had it for a while now, but for some reason it's all I wanted to use this month.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Sin: I cannot wait to review these pencils for you. It's performance was phenomenal on me last weekend and I couldn't be happier with it. Sin, in particular, is just gorgeous.
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Color Correcting Powder: I bought this during CVS's last clearance sale but it turned out to be too light for me so it's just been sitting around in the way. For a reason I can't remember now though, I decided to use it to set my concealer and realized how beautiful this powder is. It's got a lovely pearlescent quality yet no discernable shimmer. Magic?
- Broadway ImPRESS Manicure: This was the surprise of the month. I'll be reviewing these soon, but I'm just so astonished that these lasted as long as they did on me.
....and The Rest
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Purple Pulse: When I picked this up it looked opaque and slightly metallic in the bottle. WRONG!!! It's so extra sheer and streaky and not metallic in the slightest. Ruined my pedicure!
- Physician Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip: Nothing wrong with this quality-wise, just wasn't what I thought it would be in color. I was just really bummed because I was excited to get this.