Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Happy Place Swatches

It's pretty much decided that I love Bare Minerals' Ready Shadows.  When I first reviewed The Dream Sequence I wasn't extremely impressed.  I guess they've been warming up to me though!  Their texture is so creamy and the colors are just gorgeous.  They're blendability (I know that's not a real word - but just go with it) is amazing too.  So check out these swatches from The Happy Place!

Top L-R:  Euphoria, Exhale
Bottom L-R:  Imagine, Peace
I think this combo of shades are very fall appropriate!  Especially Euphoria and Imagine.
L-R:  Peace, Imagine, Exhale, Euphoria
Peace is a satin light peach.  Imagine is a shimmery rose gold.  Exhale is a matte taupe with slight cool purple undertones.  Euphoria is by far my favorite of the bunch.  Its a gorgeous deep wine shade.

I like the colors in the palette individually but I'm not in love with them together.  Not that you can't create a nice look, but I just prefer them separately with other shadows I already own.  

You can find more information about this on the Bare Minerals website.  It retails for $30.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...