Monday, October 29, 2012

Empties Lately #1

It's such a rare event that I hit pan or the bottom of a bottle that I can't help but get excited about it.  For some reason, it seems that over the month or so I've had a bunch of empties all at once.

  • Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam
I'm now on my 3rd bottle of this stuff.  I occasionally try different cleansers but I always go back to this one!

  • Stila One Step Correct
I've had a backup of this One Step Correct for a while now, but at $36, I've tried to squeeze every last drop out this first bottle as I could.  

As tiny as this jar is, it seriously lasted me forever.  Well, it lasted me over 1 1/2 years.  I'm now trying out the new Dry Skin formula.  Can't wait to review it for you guys.

  • Dove Visible Care Renewing Body Wash
This is the only Empty that I was glad to see go.  I'm a HUGE fan of Dove Body Wash.  My skin is dry and sensitive and the only wash that I've found to accommodate both issues is the regular ones from Dove.  So I figured, if the regular ones are good, the Visible Care ones must be better.....not really though.  My skin was left dryer and I did see any effects from the "Visible Care" that was supposed to happen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...