Monday, July 2, 2012

Lorac TANtalEYES Palette: It's Cuh-RazzzY Pigmented

After being so extremely impressed with Lorac's Croc Palette, I didn't hesitate to pick up more from the brand when they were on sale at Haute Look.  One of the things I grabbed was the TANtalEyes Baked Shadow Palette for $8, originally $36!  Can you say 'score'?!  But I was really excited about some of the other items I purchased so I kind of forgot about this, until I swatched it, that is.  Check out these outrageously gorgeous shadows!

In this palette you get 4 baked shadows with shades that seem to be made especially for the summer.  In the upper left corner you have my personal favorite shade:  a pearly white with a strong gold flash.  On the lids it looks nothing like it does in the pan because the more you blend it out the more it shows up as a shimmery golds sans the pearly white base.  It's a very interesting color.  Next, in the upper right corner, is a very warm, medium golden bronze shade.  On the bottom is a golden olive shade and lastly is a coppery maroon.
All the swatches in the photo above where just me quickly swiping my finger across each shade once and then wiping them on my hand.  That's how much pigmentation you get right off hand.  I was very impressed with how easy it was to build up color on my lids.  Sometimes when you use metallic shades like these together in a look it's easy to kind of lose the shade as they meld so easily together.  That's not a problem here though.  While they blend easily they maintain their individual brilliance.


Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3


I feel like every time I try one Lorac product it makes me want to try even better.  I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a brand before.  Dare I say they might even be taking the place of Urban Decay as my favorite shadows?  


You can find more info on this palette here at Lorac's website!  Right now it's even on discount there as well for $16!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...