It came in a cute bag that reminds me of those wedding party favor bags. Inside were 5 samples.
Also included is an postcard describing the theme of the bag and and it's included sample. This month's theme is called Beauty Boom and is aimed at getting moisturized, glowing summer skin.
|Samples in packaging|
- Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream (0.25 fl oz sample): supposed to mimic the structure of natural skin lips, sounds cool (and fancy)
- Snowberry Cellular Regeneration Night Cream (0.14 fl oz sample): supposed to replenish lost nutrients and encouraging normal skin growth. I've never used a night cream so I'm excited to try!
- Korres Eyeshadow (0.06 oz, I think it's full sized): the one I received was 49 Cypress Green. It reminds me a lot of MAC's Club, but much more green.
- Prescriptives Lip and Eye Pencil Sharpener (pretty sure it's full sized lol): I can always use another pencil sharpener! This one has an adapter too for smaller pencils.
- Von Berg Professional Cosmetics Luxe Lipliner Pencil (0.037 oz, full sized): this is the personal product I received that they apparently pick especially for based on your beauty profile. The color I got was Riviera Nude which looks to me like a rust shade. Its cool because at one end you have the pencil and the other you have a lip brush to blend the liner.
|Open samples sans packaging|
One complaint that I have with this though is that they didn't tell you the price of the full sized products and/or the price value of the samples you get. I would have liked to compare the price of the bag ($10) to the value of what i got. Clearly, that Korres shadow buy itself is probably more that 10 bucks, but I'd still have liked to know.
Bottom Line: Amber Likes
Overall, I'm satisfied with the bag for this month, but I'm not overjoyed or anything yet. I'm really not a lip liner person so that's most likely not going to get much use from me. And the other products are just alright in terms of my initial interest. But who knows, maybe I'll end up really liking one those skincare products?