Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fas'Swatch: E.L.F. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow Swatches!

L-R:  Golden Goddess, Mystic Moss, Passionate Purple
I have not yet truly ventured into loose pigment territory, with the closest being my tango with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow.  It's always so messy for me and I just find it easier to use my pressed shadows.  I'm embarassed to admit I've had these Pigment Shadows from e.l.f. for over a year now and haven't touched them.  So I figured I would at least get some use out of them and swatch them for you!  I did like how pigmented they seem to be so I think I will be playing with these soon.  How do you like to use loose pigments? Wet, dry, with mixing medium?
Top-Bottom:  Passionate Purple, Mystic Moss, Golden Goddess

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...