Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pretend You're In a Winter Wonderland with Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Blush

Thinking of cashmere sweaters isn't something I've done in a long time until I came across this blush.  You see, I guess Mother Nature hasn't flipped her calendar to the winter months yet here where I live as yesterday was in the 60s.  I personally don't mind much, but if you've missed the feel of being wrapped up in warm cashmere goodness, you may want to consider getting next to Physicians Formula's new Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush in Rose.  Not only will it give you a cashmere fix with it's cute packaging, but it will also give you the perfect frost-bitten rosy cheeks you used to get from playing in the snow.  Get ready to snuggle up after the jump!

Even if for whatever reason this blush is not your thing, it can at least serve as some eye candy for your vanity with it's super cute packaging.  The blush is housed in a felt-covered box that includes a cute little tassel for easy opening.  There is also another door in the back that holds a brush and a decent sized mirror!
Inside you'll find a perfect cable-knit sweater, er, I mean blush to wear lol.  I've seen other people online say there are 3 colors in here but I only see two.  For the sake of argument though I did take swatches of all 3 different sections.
The vertical swatch on the far let is all the colors mixed together.  The horizontal swatches are of all the different sections individually.  Looking at the swatches in the picture the middle and bottom do look a bit different but in person they didn't appear to be.  Who knows?  


As you may be able to tell in the swatch photo, this blush isn't extremely pigmented, but don't let that scare you off because it's very buildable.  I also found that the sheer nature of it gave my cheeks a more natural flush than a lot of other blushes that seem to just sit on your face.  


Bottom Line:  Amber REALLY Likes!!


This is one of those blushes that can be a no brainer for every look because it looks so natural.  Also, please note that the packaging claims this to be "Ultra Smoothing" and if I remember correctly the back also claimed that there was real cashmere extract used for the smoothing effect.  I cannot comment on this yet as I haven't noticed, nor have I really been looking for, neither a smoothing effect nor it making my face look worse.  But I will examine that claim further as I wear it more and give you guys and update :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...