Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Claw Candy: Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in Whitehall Teal & Trafalgar Square

After reviewing the Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in Houses of Parliament I rushed to get the other two shades on my Christmas list and was lucky enough to get Whitehall Teal and Trafalgar Square (silver).  Formula-wise Whitehall Teal was just as opaque and beautiful as Houses of Parliament upon the 1st coat while Trafalgar Square definitely requires 2 coats to obtains opacity.  I applied 2 coats of both colors though to get the best out of the magnetic effect.  One thing I did notice, however, was that Whitehall Teal didn't magnetize as well as House of Parliament or Tragalgar Square did.  I had to take extra special care with this shade to make sure the magnetic effect was even whereas I didn't have to worry about it as much with the other two shades.  Not sure yet if it was really the shade or user error.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...