Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme for Hair Review

Source
When I first heard that Pantene was coming out with a BB Creme a couple months ago, my first thought was "Pantene's getting into makeup?".  This was because a BB Creme for hair did not occur to me as a possibility.  I've talked about how BB Cremes tend to annoy me on principle before but I couldn't wait to get my hands on this version for the hair.  So what exactly is the Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10-in-1 Beauty Balm for Hair, you ask?  Read on to find out!

Pantene has 10 claims for the product as per the website:

  1. Repair for rough hair.
  2. Strength against damage
  3. Silky softness
  4. Brilliant shine
  5. Smoothing
  6. Moisture
  7. Frizz Control
  8. Heat Protection
  9. Manageability
  10. Tamed Flyaways
I'm guessing this kind of multitasking ability is what justifies Pantene qualifying the product as a BB cream, which I'll go with.  

The product has a texture akin to your typical leave in conditioning cream type of product.  I usually use about 2 pumps, but I have long hair and a lot of it, so someone else may use less.  You can apply it on wet or dry hair.  I tend to put it on when my hair is damp, just before I blow dry to take advantage of its heat protection.  Sometimes, if my hair is really rough, I'll put it on as a finishing touch after the blow dry as well.

As for the claims, I really believe it has helped in all 10 areas it claims to for me.  I especially think it does great in the softening department.  It also smells AMAZING!  I love with the wind blows through my hair and I get a whiff of it throughout the day.

I will say, however, that there is some overlap in the Ultimate 10.  I mean, number 1, 3, and 5 kind of go hand in hand....

Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!!

This is definitely my favorite product with the letters "BB" in the title.  Even if it didn't have that awfully trendy title it's still an awesome product on its own.

You can find more information on this product on the Pantene website.  It retails for $5-7 depending where you buy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...