Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Swatches!



You probably know by now that the CVS Clearance Sale is on and popping, (if you didn't, check out G.'s list at NouveauCheap for what's discounted).  I was surprised to see some of the new Revlon Balm Stains shades 75% off!  Keep reading for pics and swatches of the 4 shades I picked up!

L-R:  Charm, Sweetheart, Rendezvous, Crush
Charm
Charm is a warmer version of Precious.  It's a nude that brings out the peachy tones in my lips.
Rendezvous
Rendezvous was surprising color.  In the tube, it looks like a straight up orange coral.  On the lips, though, it has a pleasant pink tinge to it that I love!
Sweetheart
Sweetheart looks like a hot pink in the tube and comes off as a warm fuchsia on my lips.

Crush is my favorite for the season right now.  It's a deep berry red shade. 
L-R:  Charm, Sweetheart, Rendezvous, Crush
I wasn't originally planning to get any more Balm Stains, but I'm glad these went on clearance so that I did.  I really like all the shades!  Run down to your local CVS and see if there are any left on sale :)

You can find more information on this product at the Revlon website.  They retail for around $8.   

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...