Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bare Minerals Ready 4.0 Ready Eyeshadows in The Rare Find

No, Amber Likes Beauty is not becoming Amber Likes Bare Minerals.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like them, but don't think that this is all you're going to see on here anymore.  Between Sephora's Friends & Family Sale, Black Friday, and going to the outlets I've just been getting a whole lotta Bare Minerals lately.  Today features The Rare Find Quad.  Check out the swatches!

Clockwise from Top Left:  Lost for Words, Surreal, Eureka, Frisson
Lost for Words is a matte cream.  I say cream as in color and both texture.  It is technically a powder, but like all the Ready shadows, it's extremely creamy to the touch.  And for such a light matte shade, it's very pigmented, whereas normal matte light colors fail to maintain their opacity on my lids.

Surreal is a light gold shimmer.  I love these kind of pale gold as they tend to lighten up my lids without looking like its too much.

Eureka is an olive shimmer.  Not a terribly unique shade, but it's quality nonetheless.

Frisson is the reason I bought this quad.  It's a matte rust.  If there is an official color of fall, it should be Frisson.  I don't have any shade like this in my collection currently.
L-R:  Lost for Words, Surreal, Eureka, Frisson
Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!

I'm thinking Bare Minerals are becoming my favorite brand for eyeshadows.  I used to avoid them like the plague when they only had their loose shadows, but these pressed ones are everything I want in shadows.  They are pigmented, have a creamy texture, and have a very wide range of shades.  I also think they have a decent price point for the quality.  I'm in love.

You can find more information about these shadows at the Bare Minerals site.  They retail for $30.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...