Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ipsy Bag October 2012: Best Bag Yet!!!

When I say this is the best bag yet, I don't just mean the best Ipsy/Glam bag ever, I mean the best beauty sample bag or box I've gotten since I started subscribing to all of them.  I cannot begin to describe how thrilled I am with this month's Ipsy Bag!
Here's what I got:

  • Be a Bombshell Eyeliner in Onyx
  • Couture Color Pequi Oil Treatment
  • Miranesse Lip Bomb
  • The Balm What's Your Type? Body Builder Mascara
  • Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Sample Set
I. LOVE. EVERYTHING!!!!!

First of all, the value of the bag is unreal.  The Lip Bomb is $28 alone!  

When I sign up for a beauty sample subscription service, I expect generous samples of beauty products.  Other bags that I've gotten in the past have either been small samples that I could've gotten for free at Sephora or all hair/bath and body products with no cosmetics.  

October's Ipsy bag is perfect.  Two full size products and then deluxe samples of everything else.  And I love that 4 out of 5 of the samples are actual cosmetics!  

Not to mention, the actual bag is too cute to handle.

Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!!

This bag really made me reevaluate whether or not I needed some of my other subscriptions that haven't been as awe-inspiring.  Ipsy has set the bar really high!

You can find more information about the Ipsy bag on their website.  It retails for $10 a month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...