Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap's Halloween Soap Box 2012!

Sooooo....I'm still playing catch up with my posts as you can see.  I got my AWESOME  FCS Halloween Soap Box a long while ago but am just now getting a chance to share.  Opening this box feels like I must've already gone trick-or-treating!  So many fun little treats here!

So what do we have here?  

  • Grave Digger Fortune Cookie Soap
    • Smells like dirt.....for real.  But fresh dirt, not nasty dirt lol
  • Scary Spice OCD Hand Sanitizer
    • Spicy, sweet apple cider with some pumpkin mixed in for good measure
  • Zombie Treats Bath Fizzy
    • Smells like a watermelon jolly rancher and apparently glows in the dark
  • Ghost Gum Hydrate Me!
    • Described as smelling like a 50/50 orange cream bar but I've never had that.  To me, it smells like orange soda and a sugar cookie
  • Vampire Blood Body Wash
    • Comes out black and smells like black cherry
  • Witches Wart Be-Gone Clearly Complexion
    • Its a face mask and what's really cool is the label on the front tells you what activator to use according to what type of skin you have
  • Gremblins, Goblins, & Ghouls OH MY! Whipped Cream
    • Makes me think of Grape Bubbletape, YUMMMM!
  • Smashed Pumpkin Wax Tart
    • Very sweet pumpkin and smooth rum
  • Headless Horseman Bath Melt
    • Described as tropical pumpkin but I'm not sure about the tropical part.  There is an extra something going on here beside pumpkin though.
  • $10 Discount Code
In short, you're getting a ton of awesome stuff here and I loved just about all of it.  My favorite thing without a doubt is the Whipped Cream.  It's got that grape candy smell without smelling fake or chemical.  The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the Fortune Cookie Soap that smells like dirt.  Like I said above, it does smell like fresh dirt but it's still dirt nonetheless.  It's cool that they made the scent so accurate, but at the end of the day I don't want to smell like dirt.

Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!!

These Soap Boxes are truly great value, especially with the included $10 discount.  It's basically like getting the box for 10 bucks!

You can find more information about this box and it's products at the FCS website!

What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...