Thursday, August 16, 2012

Surprise, Surprise, I Got Two More Revlon Lip Butters...

Tutti Frutti (L) & Creamsicle (R)
You guys know the deal by now, right?  Here's my 4th set of swatches for Revlon's Lip Butters:  this time for Tutti Frutti and Creamsicle.

Tutti Frutti
Tutti Frutti is an orangey-coral on the tube and in swatches but....
Tutti Frutti on lips
...on the lips a bit of pink comes through and makes it even more dynamic.
Creamsicle
Creamsicle is a creamy nude with an orange tone.  It reminded me of a more orange version of Creme Brule in the tube.
Creamsicle
Same deal here, though, on the lips as Tutti Frutti.  The pink of my lips tones down the more orange shades in the color.
Creamsicle (L) & Tutti Frutti (R)
So unless Revlon comes out with some new shades, I think I'm done for a long while with the Lip Butters.  I certainly have enough for now :)  If you're interested, here are the links to my other Lip Butter swatches:

Fig & Creme Brulee
Sweet Tart
Strawberry Shortcake, Candy Apple, Sugar Plum

I'll probably redo the swatches soon and put them into 1 post so they aren't scatter all over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...