Monday, August 13, 2012

Birchbox August 2012: School's in Session!

Check out what I got in my 2nd Birchbox!  This month is called the "Beauty School Supply Kit" and according to the forums at Makeuptalk.com I received Box #5.

When you first open the box there's a Beauty School Pamphlet with a punch of helpful tips to help you in your beauty regimen.  I particularly thought the "How to Read a Label" article was very interesting. 
Box #5 includes the following:

  • 2 sample packets of Caldrea Hand Soap.
  • 1 sample of Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume
  • 1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor with accompanying coupons for future purchases of razor refills
  • 1 full size Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Stargazer
  • 1 sample of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
I'm very happy with what I got in my box this month.  In some cases, it felt like Birchbox had read my mind on some things that I've been wanting to try like the Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume and the Schick Hydro Silk razor.  And the full size Stila liner easily pays for not only this box, but next month's box as well.  I definitely got my money's worth this month :)

The only things I'm a bit disappointed with getting is the Caldrea Hand Soap.  In general, I don't really get excited about hand soap.  But you never know, maybe it'll be life changing....

Bottom Line:  Amber Really Likes!

So far I'm feeling good about my decision to go ahead and subscribe to Birchbox.  I've heard mixed reviews from others before I joined, but as of yet they are meeting my expectations very well.

You can find more information about Birchbox on their website!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...