This has probably been brought up before, but I noticed a potentially good deal on Sephora involving the Tarte Clean Slate Primer Trio.
So this trio contains deluxe sample sizes of Tarte's 3 newest primers. You get the following all for $9;
- 0.09 oz Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer
- 0.25 oz Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer
- 0.25 oz Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer
If you were to get the full size of each of the products individually, here's how much you'd get and at what cost:
- 0.39 oz Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer - $19
- 1 oz Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer - $30
- 1 oz Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer - $30
Now, math has, is, and always will be my absolute worst subject (well, maybe it's a tie between that and science...) but it seems to me that if you bought 4 of the Primer Trio sets (costing you $36), it would be like you're getting pretty much all three of the primers for a little more than the price of 1 of the face primers. If there's any math-literate beauty lovers out there, am I right?
I know that the Eye Primer will come up a little bit short (buying 4 trios will only get you 0.36 oz of product instead of 0.39 oz of the regular full size product), but you will be getting the full 1 oz of both Face Primers with 4 trios.
Buying all the products of the trio in full size will set you back a cool $79. So if you're thinking about purchasing one or some of the Tarte Clean Slate primers, may I suggest considering buying a couple or more of the trios instead? Just sayin'.