Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pan Sighting #1: E.L.F. Essential Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze

It is moments like these when I'm reminded why I love beauty blogging.  Knowing that I can come on here and fully express my excitement at hitting pan on a bronzer and, not only will my readers not judge me, they will also understand and share my joy.....that's something you can't put a price on.  


Telling my family or friends that aren't into makeup like me (aka all of them) that I just hit pan on my bronzer is a complete buzzkill.  They just don't comprehend why this is such a big deal and therefore are incapable of appreciating the situation like I know you guys can :)


The flash of pan you are seeing belongs to E.L.F.'s Essential Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze.  I've had this for forever it seems.  I actually don't use this as a bronzer, but as a contour.  It has a very neutral, almost cool, undertone to it that's perfect for properly mimicking a shadow.  You just can't do that with a typical bronzer with a warmer undertone as naturally-occurring shadows aren't orange or red.  


This technically isn't the first time I've hit pan.  I've gone through 2 shadows in my 120-palette from BH Cosmetics.  But I haven't used that palette in ages and the last time I used it was way before I had even planned on starting this blog, so I'm not counting those.


If you've been with me and Amber Likes Beauty!, you may recognize this bronzer from an old post I did about contouring.  You can check that out here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...