Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My First Birchbox!! (July 2012)



After being waitlisted for only 2 weeks, Birchbox finally let me know that I could sign up for the July Birchbox!  I was so excited when I saw that it had arrived yesterday.  Curious to see what I got in my first box?  Take the jump and see!

The box this month was featuring Glamour Magazine and the idea was for the samples provided to represent the 5 senses (I'm assuming, at least).
According to Makeuptalk.com, I received Box #27.  There were 31 different configurations of samples so not everyone will get the same products.  Box #27 includes:



  • A pair of headphones
  • Larabar Uber Roasted Nut Roll
  • theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
  • Color Club mini polish
  • Stila Beauty Balm
  • Juliette Has a Gun perfume in Miss Charming
I was very happy with what I received.  I didn't have any of these products already so all of this is new to me.  And all the product (besides the nut bar, that is) where products that I was interested in.  That's all I really ask for when it comes to these beauty subscriptions.  

One thing that does worry me is that I saw that some people had received theBalm Stainiac sample in the June 2012, so I hope they don't end up giving me repeat samples.  

Are you a Birchbox subscriber?  If so, what did you get in your box this month and did you like it?

If not, you can go here to Birchbox's website to sign up.  It's only $10 a month :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...