Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Brow Brush Review: I Finally Get It!

So many YouTube gurus that I've watched have said that they prefer using a shadow to fill in their brows than a pencil....and I never understood that.  Whenever I would use a shadow with various different angled liner brushes I happened to have on hand, it never came out right.  I've always heard that it gives a softer, more natural look but on me it looked sloppy and not natural in the least.  But now that I have Sonia Kashuk's Brow Brush, I definitely see what everyone was talking about!

This Sonia Kashuk brow brush is part of their regular line, so it's very budget friendly!
The brush I used to putting a shadow through my brows before this one was usually e.l.f.'s Angled Liner Brush.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love that brush for liner and I think it's phenomenal.  But it was simply too soft for filling in my brows.  It over-blended the shadow that I was brushing through the hairs and I couldn't get the more precise, hair-like strokes that you're supposed to make.


Sonia Kashuk's Brow Brush is much more firm and coarse, something that is normally not a quality I want to see in my makeup brushes but for the brows is perfect.  It allows me to make perfect strokes that mimic the appearance of actual hairs easily.  


Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!!  <3<3<3<3<3


Having this brush in my arsenal has helped me to up my confidence in an area of makeup application that I was previously a bit insecure about.  


You can find this brush at Target for $5.99!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...