Thursday, June 21, 2012

I've Been Taking a Major Snooze on Rue 21 & Forever 21 in the Beauty Dept.

Peeking through NouveauCheap's blog post today about Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes I noticed she had a couple up from Rue 21 and Forever 21.  When I went over to check them out I decided to browse through the rest of their beauty sections.....and boy am I glad I did!  I don't have either store very close to me, so I wasn't aware that they offered much more than your typical fashion wares.  Check out some of the cool stuff I can't wait to get my hands on after the jump!

Rue 21

Rue 21 doesn't carry a huge amount of beauty products, but I did find a few goodies that peeked my interest.
Natural Look Shadow Collection - $6.99
This Natural Look Shadow Collection is supposed to be a dupe for Too Faced's similar-looking Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection! But it's a good $29 cheaper :)
Jumbo Eyeliner - $1.99
They also carry 2 lines of Jumbo Liners for $1.99, and you know I'm obsessed with jumbo pencils.  The first line has 10 shades and the second line (not pictured here) called Zebra has 4 colors.  I'm not sure what the difference is between the two liners but for $2 each it won't be too hard to figure out.

Forever 21

15 Piece Eyeshadow Set - $5.80
Aside from the Naked palette dupe talked about on NouveauCheap (which is unfortunately not sold online), they also have this 15 Piece Eyeshadow Set in 2 shades.  The one pictured above is in Bronze.
Love & Beauty Glitter for Face & Body - $2.80
One thing I feel I'm lacking in my collection is loose glitter so I'm always looking for cheaper options that will allow me to quickly build up my inventory.  
Royal Jelly Essence Mask - $1.80
Forever 21 also offers a range of skincare items.  They have a plentiful supply of varying facial masks, all for under $2!
Lavender Makeup Cleansing Tissues - $2.80
I'm also really interested in their cleansing cloths!  I love my Neutrogena wipes, but I'm always look for ways to save money.


I don't know if any of these products are any good or not and I haven't found any reviews online for any of them.  But I really hope they are because if there's anything I love it's a good deal.  


Have any of you tried beauty products from either of these stores?  I'd really appreciate any feedback you might have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...