Sunday, May 6, 2012

Claw Candy: Maybelline Express Finish Polish in Peachy Petal

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color in Peachy Petal caught my eye a few weeks ago at Rite Aid when I saw a nice, big clearance sticker lying next to it, along with the rest of this limited edition polish collection  I can't remember what collection this was a part of but I'm going to go out on the limb here and say it was a spring collection for this year...just a guess.  Anywho, I've been looking for a polish this exact color for quite some time now and didn't twice about it.


The color did not disappoint in the least and was opaque in 2 coats, which makes me happy.  However, remember when I mentioned that although I loved Revlon's new Colorstay polish line except application was a bit of a pain?  This polish from Maybelline made Revlon's applications seem like a dream.  Good God was this an asshole to deal with!  It was supposed to dry in 50 seconds......50 seconds my arse!  And the streakage going on was more than I could deal with.  It also didn't take but a few days for this to start chipping something crazy.  


I did love the color though....just definitely not worth the effort.  Don't know if all the polishes are like this, but I did pick up another shade so I'll let you know how that goes.  *fingers crossed*  You can check out more shades at maybelline.com

2 comments:

  1. This looks very pretty, shame it was such a pain to apply. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'm hoping that it was just this color or that maybe I just got a bad bottle.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...