Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I NEED THIS!!! Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

I have never found myself so in love with a nail polish shade before as I am with Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream.  I caught a glimpse of this over at Vampy Varnish (click here for swatches) and it was love at first site.  It's a gorgeous seafoam green (which is slowly but surely becoming my favorite color) jam packed with glittery goodness.  The catch?  It's $18.  Is it worth it?  With it's unique nature, I think yes.  Can I afford it?  Sadly no.  Grad school is promising to put me in never ending poverty.  Will I be scrounging my house for loose change to pay for it?   Hells yeah!


You can snag this at NeimanMarcus.com (they have a free shipping code at the moment), Nordstrom.com (also promising free shipping), and Zappos.com (yep, you guessed it - they have free shipping too <3)  So at least if you decide to splurge you don't have to factor in shipping :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...