For those of you who may not be familiar with CCO's: CCO stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet which are located in various outlet locations around the country. They sell Estee Lauder and other brands that they own (MAC, Clinique, Origins, and Bobbi Brown to name just a few) at around 30% off the original price. The discount is great, but what I really like is that in addition to some current products, they also carry a lot of products that have been discontinued and you can't get anymore at normal stores. This is really helpful when it comes to MAC since they're constantly coming out with limited edition collections that can sell out quickly.
So if you're interested, continue reading for more information and a list of products I bought and/or saw for sale :)
Products I purchased (pictured above):
- MAC Blush in Bite of an Apple (Venomous Villains Collection)
- MAC Blush in My Highland Honey (A Tartan Tale Collection)
- MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion (Surf Baby Collection)
- MAC Nubile Paint Pot (Posh Paradise Collection)
- MAC Brush 226 (Various Collections, including Blonde Brunette Redhead)
- Clinique Hydrating Solutions Set
- Clinique High Impact Lashes Gift Set
Other Products that Caught My Eye:
- Clinique Even Better Foundation (various shades)
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup (various shades)
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation (various shades)
- Various shadows/blushes/MSF's from MAC Semi Precious Collection
- A few shadows/blushes from MAC Venomous Villains Collection
- Bobbi Brown Correcters & Concealers (various shades)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Cream Shadows
Please note that there was tons more products and brands there but the ones I listed were just ones that I either bought or ones that real stuck out to me in my memory. They also had a men's section that included various fragrances and skincare.
I looked for a good site where you'd be able to locate the nearest CCO near you, but found nothing but dead ends and broken links. So the best advice I can give is to find out what general outlets are by you (the ones near me are Tanger and Premium), go to their websites (tangeroutlet.com and premiumoutlets.com for me), and search for either "Cosmetic Company Outlet", "Cosmetic Company Store" or "Estee Lauder". If using a search term doesn't work (which I noticed it didn't on Tanger) try just finding a general list of all the stores in the outlets nearest you and looking for the CCO manually. Sorry this seems so complicated, it seems like they don't want us to find them lol.
I hope this helps you out!