Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beach Sunset Eye Look

A week or 2 ago I was looking for a reason to use my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald and this is the look that I ended up with.  It turned out to be something completely different that what I had in mind but I loved it.  It reminds me of dawn at the beach.  Unfortunately I forgot about posting the look and thus forgot what products I used since then lol.  I've figured out the shadows and liners but I have no idea what mascara I used.  Knowing me though, there's a good chance it was Buxom Lash :)
Products (most likely) Used:

  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald all over the lid but not in the crease
  • Urban Decay Shadow in Aquarius patted on top of Edgy Emerald
  • Stila E! Live from the Red Carpet Palette in Golden Goddess (Flash only) through the orbital bone and a bit in the outer corner
  • Urban Decay Shadow in Ecstasy blended through crease
  • Physician's Formula Gel Liner Strip in Glam Blue Eyes (Medium Blue liner only) along top lashline
  • Stila Smudgestick Liner in Stingray in tightline  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...