Monday, December 3, 2012

I've Been Going Naked A Lot Lately!

As it eventually goes with most of the products in my arsenal, my UD Naked palette has been collecting some dust lately.  However, as I've been in a rush to get out of the house this past month, I've found myself grabbing for it's neutral versatility.  I don't have time to try to figure out what shadow will best complement my outfit for the day so Naked has been a good friend lately.

This look is complement of just 3 shades from the palette:

  • Half Baked all over the lid and in the inner corner
  • Smog on the outer half of the lid and along the bottom lash line
  • Darkhorse in the outer V
Easiet look in the world and it goes with everything!  I'm sure a lot of you have done this look before as well.  It's my favorite no-brainer, go-to shadow look :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...