Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Swatches!

There are 2 things you are probably aware of right now:  1) Tarina Tarantino products are 40% off at Sephora right now, and 2) Sephora is currently holding their Friends and Family Sale for VIBs and BIs.  If you didn't know that before, well, you do now.  I'm telling you all this because I recently purchased Tarina Tarantino's Emerald Pretty Palette and it's AH-MAZZZZING!  So I wanted to throw these swatches out at you ASAP since I think the the Sephora F&F sale is going to be dunzo tomorrow.

The only thing I don't love about this is the packaging.  It feels quite cheap for it's original retail price.  Don't let the "emerald" in the title fool you, this isn't emerald-like at all.  It's cardboard.
Top L-R:  Glinda's Kiss, Silver Shoes, Dandy Lion
Bottom:  Saw Dust Heart, Ozma, Very Wicked
Other than the one Debbie Downer, these shadows are absolutely phenomenal!  I can honestly say it's in my top 3 in terms of quality shadow.  They're incredibly silky, almost cream-like despite the fact they're powders.  And the pigmentation is out of this world!  I swear that I didn't use any type of primer or base, all the swatches below are just of one quick swipe.

And how much do we love the Wizard of OZ theme?  I'm such a sucker for products themed after my favorite childhood films.
L-R:  Glinda's Kiss, Silver Shoes, Dandy Lion
Glinda's Kiss is a frosty warm white.  Silver Shoes is a gunmetal shade with blue undertones.  Dandy Lion is an antiqued olive.
L-R:  Saw Dust Heart, Ozma, Very Wicked
Saw Dust Heart is a very dark, almost black, cool brown.  Ozma is an incredibly vibrant aqua.  Very wicked is a smokey emerald green.

I was not expecting these shadows to be as awesome as they were so this was a very pleasant surprise.  This is my first and only Tarina Tarantino purchase but I'm considering getting some more while they're still on Sephora.

I haven't actually used these on my eyes yet, but I wanted to at least put the swatches in case some you might want to pick this up for the Friends and Family Sale ends tomorrow.

You can find more information about this product on the Sephora website.  It retails for $22.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...