Friday, November 16, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in White Barn No. 1


Just a quick mention about this Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in White Barn No 1:  it's got to be the most comforting scent ever!  The package description is accurate and to the point; it smells exactly like nutmeg and spice.  So I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like someone's giving me a big hug when I smell it.  It's like waking up on a Sunday morning and knowing you don't have anything to do but lay in bed or hang out with your family.  I just love it!  You can find more information about this product on Bath and Body Works' website.  It retails for $3.50
Disclaimer:  I received this product complementary from Influenster.  I received no compensation for my review, nor was I required to do a review at all.  As always, all personal views and experiences expressed are my honest opinions and in no way influenced by any other party or circumstance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...