Thursday, September 6, 2012

Claw Candy: Color Club Peppermint Twist

I'm going to make this simple:  I LOVE THIS COLOR!

Peppermint Twist by Color Club is a creamy cool bubblegum pink with a teensy bit of a lilac-y undertone and it's absolutely lovely.  I'm not sure how the name pertains to the color however.  When I think of Peppermint I think of red and white stripes, so maybe it's what you get when you mix the 2 colors?  I don't know, and frankly I don't care.

In terms of application, it did go on a bit streaky at first, but nothing a 2nd coat and Seche Vite couldn't fix.

I just love staring at it *sigh*

You can find more information about this polish at the Color Club website.  I got mine in a mini size at Bed Bath and Beyond.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...