Friday, August 17, 2012

How Ya Doin'? I'm Just Peachy! (Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick Review)

Here's quite a friendly lipstick color for you:  Wet n' Wild's Megalast Lipstick in 901C Just Peachy!  I love peachy lip colors and this one was right up my alley!

The texture of this lipstick when you first put it on is very dry.  I mean so dry that at first it's hard to get the color to come off onto your lips.  However, once the product warms up a bit it becomes a lot more creamy.
Just Peachy is a pinky-peach matte creme.  It's a vibrant shade that can come off a bit Nicki Minaj-ish on me if I apply too much, so I like take my finger and blend it out a bit after I apply the color to take down the intensity a notch.
For as dry as it is initially, it actually sits quite comfortably on my lips.  My lips don't feel dried out at all, nor does this emphasize any dry patches or flakes.

I recommend that before you apply the product on your lips, maybe taking the stick and swiping it on the back of your hand first to warm the product up.  Once it's warmed up it applies easily.

Bottom Line:  Amber Likes!

I think for $1.99, this is a great lipstick as long as remember to warm the product up first.  I've also heard that some of these Wet n' Wild lipsticks are dupes for MAC items!

I bought this at Rite Aid during a 40% off sale (as if $1.99 wasn't cheap enough), and you can find more information about this product at the Wet n' Wild website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...