Saturday, July 28, 2012

Claw Candy: OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj Collection



Trying to spend the last of my coupon at Bloom.com (a online shop which I will posting about soon), I made the best decision of my life when I chose OPI's Pink Friday to round out my shopping cart!  Aside from the fact that this color is absolutely gorgeous and a shade that I've been looking for forever, the formula is also a dream to work with.

Pink Friday is from the Nicki Minaj Collection, so even if I didn't show a picture of the polish, you can probably guess what kind of pink this color is going to be.  Granted, it's not as neon as I think of when I hear the name Nicki Minaj, but it's still a bright, fun, and opaque light pink.  Simply put, I heart this color!

And as I said before, the formula is great.  It went on smooth and was completely opaque with 2 coats.  There was no bubbling nor was there any dulling of the finish once dry, 2 issues I experience with a lot of different polishes.  It also lasted an eternity without chipping.  It seriously looked as fresh as the first day I applied it to the day I removed the polish (which was about a full week later).  

You can purchase this shade and the rest of the Nicki Minaj collection at the Bloom website for $8.50

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...