Sunday, February 5, 2012

I NEED THIS!!! Possible Guerlain Dupe on its Way From Physicians Formula??

First and foremost, HAPPY SUPERBOWL DAY!  I know it's not technically a holiday, but its the only day that practically every other channel throws in the towel on their regular programming and just shows reruns, (can't tell you how P.O.'d I am that I can't get my new dose of Mob Wives & Once Upon a Time tonight.  Mob Wives even came on New Years!).    I'm not much into pro football, more into college games, so I don't have any vested interest in tonight's game.  But for the hell of it, GO GIANTS!, just because I don't like Tom Brady's hair lol.  Who are you rooting for?


Anyways.....I've been drooling over the Guerlain Terracotta 4-Seasons Bronzer for about a year now.  I like the idea of being able to adjust your bronzer within just one product for the change of season or moods or what have you.  Why haven't I just copped it yet than, you ask?  Well, no real reason other than it being SEVENTY-FOUR FRIGGIN' DOLLARS!!!  WTF?  Apparently its made with real gold, but you know what?  I don't particularly need real gold on my face.  I'm perfectly fine with the fake gold shimmer we've all been living with all this time.  I think I prefer it actually because when companies make bronzer with it they don't cost SEVENTY-FOUR FRIGGIN' DOLLARS!!  But I digress...there may be a bronzer from Physicians Formula that could satiate my desire for this guy, check it out after the jump!

The Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer (phew, that was a mouthful!), employs the same idea as the Guerlain version.  From what I've heard, it's due out in March and available in 2 shades.  The one pictured I believe is the lighter one.  It definitely doesn't look as bronzey as the Guerlain one, so hopefully the darker shade will live up to it.  Obviously this isn't going to be anywhere near an exact dupe, what with it not having any karats of gold in it and all, but the concept is the same.  I can't wait to check it out!  I do tend to think that, for the most part, Physicians Formula products are overpriced for a drugstore brand, (with the exception of my beloved Gel Liner Strips) and this will follow suit at $14.95.  But, $14.95 is a whole hell of a lot better that $74!


UPDATE 2/6/12:  Scratch what I said about it being due out in March...you can get it now on ULTA's website.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...