Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quick TIP: Hate White Liner on Your Waterline? Try This!

Personally, I'm a fan of white liner for some looks, but I realize it can look harsh and completely understand why it's not for some people.  And yes, there's the alternative trick of using a flesh-toned liner that a lot of you love, but they usually don't work for me.  Most of them have a pinky-ness to them that doesn't flatter me, especially since my water line can get really red sometimes and pink undertones will only enhance that.

So I've found translucent liners to be a good compromise for me to get that wide-eyed look.  Liners like E.L.F.'s Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow give a very good brightening effect without being stark.  It will give your eyes a subtle glow and absolutely dazzle when it hits the light.  Does it look completely natural? No, but nothing you put on your waterline is going to achieve that.

So are you a white liner waterline gal or does your vote go for the flesh-toned liner to brighten up the eyes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...