It's that time of the year again, folks! So, of course it is my blogging duty to shell out some holiday looks. Now, I know holiday looks from various blogs/youtube channels can get a little repetitive after awhile so I tried taking a different approach: The Grinch! I loved the Jim Carrey version of this classic Dr. Seuss story so I was uber-excited to create a look inspired by the beloved grump. List of products used after the jump!
- Jordana Bright Eyes Liner in Green as a base on outer 2/3 of top lid & bottom lashline
- Jordana Bright Eyes Liner in Yellow as a base on inner 1/3 of top lid & bottom lashline
- Yellow Golden shadow from NYX Makeup Artist palette on inner 1/3 of top lid & bottom lashline
- Lime Green shadow from NYX Makeup Artist palette on middle 1/3 of top lid
- Medium Lime Green shadow from NYX Secret Garden palette on outer 1/3 of top lid & outer 2/3 of bottom lashline, & blended into crease.
- Dark Green shadow from NYX Secret Garden palette blended lightly in outer V, outer top lashline, & crease
- Physicians Formula Green Gel Liner from Green Eyes Trio on top & bottom lashlines
- Stila Eye Kajal in Emerald on waterline
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara on top lashes
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara layered on top lashes
- L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara on bottom lashes
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown on Brows
- Neutrogena Health Skin Foundation is 70 Fresh Beige
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- MAC Blush in Highland Honey
- E.L.F. Studio Bronzer in Warm as cheek highlight
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Luxe Boudoir Lip Gloss in Coquette
Now most of us love the holidays, but there's always something we're "grinches" about. For me, it's the crazy crowds at the stores and the traffic. Usually I try to get up early and get my errands done before the bulk of people start coming out, but around the holidays there is no good time to come out...THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! What are you a "grinch" about?