Friday, November 18, 2011

Sephora V.I.B. 20% Off Sale Haul Preview


After ping-ponging back and forth during the Sephora Family & Friend's Sale, (trying to figure out what to get instead of the out-of-stock Tarte LipSurgence Set, grrrr!), I finally decided to give up and wait for the upcoming V.I.B. sale to take advantage of.  I was hoping the Tarte set would be in stock by then but, alas, it wasn't meant to be I guess.  However I did snatch up some goodies that I'm currently swatching for you :)  Joining my overpopulated vanity are:



  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Travel Size Set - Electric
  • Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
  • Nails, Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat
  • Nails, Inc. Magnetic Polish - Houses of Parliament
  • Buxom Lash Hurrah Set - Full Size Buxom Lash & Mini Amplified Lash Mascara
  • Sephora False Lashes - Elegant
  • Deluxe Sample of KP Duty Moisturizing Therapy
So did you take advantage of any of Sephora's sales?  Family/Friends or V.I.B.?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...