Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trying to Get Back into the Swing of Things....

I come to you with my tail between my legs, profusely apologizing for my obnoxiously extended absence from the blogosphere.

I'm currently in my 2nd semester of grad school and along with that comes my first field placement (which I'm loving), going up to full time at my grad assistantship, and classes that are just sucking the life out of me.

When I get stressed I tend to avoid things and shut down a bit, so unfortunately Amber Likes Beauty has been the innocent casualty.  But lately I've been slowly reintroducing the things I used to enjoy back into my life like shopping and taking the time to apply my makeup each morning before work, and wouldn't you know that I've started feeling better already.

So I'm hoping to start easing back into blogging as well, since I've been getting so many things I want to show you.  I'm getting my photos ready now, and with any luck I'll have some posts up for you within the next week or so :)

Thanks for hanging in with me here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...