Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers Vox Box 2012

I always get excited when I qualify for an Influenster Vox Box.  I'm never dissatisfied with the range of products I get in a box and you get a generous amount of each product.  This time was even more exciting as it was a Vox Box themed around beauty bloggers!  Check out what I got!


  • Goody Spin Pins
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
  • NYC Individual Eyes Custom Kit
  • Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream
  • Daily Health Booster E Boost Dietary Supplementary
  • Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in White Barn
  • No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm
  • No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream
I already know the Spin Pins are the shit and I can't wait to review them for you.  The candle smells like Autumn heaven.  And I could really use the Health Booster right now, this cold is killing me.

Look forward to reviews on all these products in the near future!

For more information on how you can join the Influenster program, go to their website!

Disclaimer:  I received this product complementary from Influenster.  I received no compensation for my review nor required to do a review at all.  As always, all personal views and experiences expressed are my honest opinions and in no way influenced by any other party or circumstance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...