Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap Fall 2012 Soap Box Smells Just Like Autumn Should!

Is Autumn in the air, or what?  Y'all know I love my summer like an old friend but I have to say I tend to be happier in the fall.  The humidity's gone and there's nothing but pumpkin flavored yummy treats all around.  What's not to love?  And just to add to the awesomeness, Fortune Cookie Soap puts out their spins on the season with Autumn-themed soaps, lotions, and other bath and body products to drive our senses crazy.  As a fan of the FCS company, I finally decided to get in on their Soap Box subscription box and the Fall Box just popped up into the mail this week.  Check it out!

In this box, you get very generous samples (and, in some cases, outright full sizes) of some of their new scents and products.  The Fall 2012 box included:

  • Snickerdoodle Whipped Cream
  • Something Nutty Milk Bath 
  • Ripe for the Picking OCD Hand Sanitizer
  • Pumpkin Coconut Crunch Itty Bitty Gritty Lip Scrub
  • A Roll in the Leaves Bath Fizzy
  • Roast my Marshmallow Fortune Cookie Soap
  • Figs & Berries Eco Suds
  • Cram Your Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie Mask
Also included in every box, and the ultimate deciding factor for me in buying this box, is a $10 discount code for a future order!  It's such a good idea if you ask me.  I'd love if every beauty subscription box I got came with a discount code as well so that if I liked a product I sampled I'd have extra incentive to go ahead and purchase it.  This will definitely get used in the near future!

I haven't had the time to really explore the samples much but if you just open the box it smells like everything you love about Fall is swirling around your face all at once.  You know how Willy Wonka has that scene where he says "The snozzberries tastes like snozzberries!"?  That's really the case with many of the products here, which I why I love FCS so much.  The only place this isn't the case at all is with the bath fizzy, which if you read the name of the scent, is actually a good thing.  It actually smells amazing, very sweet with maybe a touch of cider....

Bottom Line:  Amber LOVES!!!!!  

I don't think I've been so completely satisfied with a beauty subscription box yet as I am with The Soap Box.    It was a bit more expensive than the others I'm subscribed to, coming in at $20 rather than the usual $10, but they only come out with 4 boxes a year so it actually ends up being cheaper in the long term.  You also get a lot more product.

The only debbie downer here, for me anyway, is that since it's a bath and body subscription service I already know that there will always be something in here that I can't use.  I say that because I'm a shower person and never take actual baths.  But that's kind of a good thing for you, my readers, because that means I'll most likely be giving away the strictly bath samples I got some time in the near future :)  So keep an eye out for that!

You can find more information about this box and it's products at FCS's website!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...