Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I NEED THIS!!!!! Milani Illuminating Face Powder!

How cute is this thing?  You know that feeling you get when you see a puppy do, well, pretty much anything?  That's what I'm feeling right now every time I look at Milani's new Illuminating Face Powder.  They have 3 shades and it looks like one's a highlighter, a blush, and a bronzer.  The one pictured above that I'm drooling over is the blush I think and I'm also loving the bronzer.  My brain is telling me that I only want these because of the packaging, but the little girl inside me that loves all things cute is SCREAMING that I must own this NOW!  Milani just sent out an email about all their new products so you might want to head over to their website and check it out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...