Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cute Blog Award!!


Thank you so much to Jezika for nominating me for the cute blog award!  Hop on over to her blog and check it out!
This is my blog's first award, so I'm very excited!


For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2.  Answer the award questions
3.  Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4.  Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award
5.  Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them


Award Questions:
1.  What is your go to makeup product? 
  • Mascara definitely!  I think I'd be fine going without everything else...as long as my lashes are on point :)
2.  What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
  • I love the movement towards neutrals/nudes last year.  Always flattering!
3.  What is your favorite dessert?
  • If you see me with molten mexican chocolate cake and ice cream, don't even bother trying to get my attention...
4.  Favorite color?
  • It used to be pink, but getting into makeup really made me appreciate all colors so I don't have a favorite anymore.  I love them all!
5.  What is your middle name?
  • Joy
6.  What was the last song you listened to?
  • Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez :)
Something you don't know about me yet:
  • I have a bachelor's of science in psychology and am planning to go back to school soon for my masters in higher education/student personnel
Other cute blogs I would like to nominate:

I'll probably be adding more blogs later, but those are the one I thought of off the top of my head.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me!=) this is my first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for nominating me Amber! Do people usually put the picture on their sidebar or something? I think I've seen that before!
    Thanks for reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Emily, your blog is great. And yea, that's what I did, I just took the picture of the award and used the pictures widget from blogger to put it in my side bar :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you liked the award.You definitely deserve it! Your middle names really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...