Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Claw Candy: Revlon Starry Pink Polish and Gumdrop Scented Polish

The combo for today is Revlon Nail Polish in Starry Pink on top of Revlon Scented Nail Polish in Gumdrop.  Starry Pink is a gorgeous pale, cool pink armed with silver shimmers and dots of silver glitter.  I love the varying sizes of sparkles in this polish.  It can be built up to desired opacity, but I prefer not having to pack tons of glitter on my nails as it's a pain in the rear to take off.  That's why I chose to put 1 coat of Starry Pink over  1 coat of Gumdrop, which is a light, creamy lilac.  I didn't initially intend on buying the scented nail polishes as I quite like the smell of nail polish and don't see the need of masking it, but it was on sale and I loved the color.  As you may have already guessed, Gumdrop smells like bubblegum.  I have to say I was impressed at the staying power of the scent.  You don't smell much out of the bottle but it dries down to that bazooka gum scent we all love and maintains that scent for days afterward.  The scent even came clearly through the coat of Starry Pink I applied without one trace of the traditional polish smell.  Pretty cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...